Laura Davis is Senior Editor of Independent Voices and editor of weekly gaming column The Console
29 December 2013 02:41 PM
We asked our columnists this question and here's what they had to say
12 December 2013 03:11 PM
The Wii U has taken a different path to the Xbox One and the PS4 - and the latest instalment of Nintendo's stalwart series shows how good this can be
06 December 2013 07:00 PM
Killzone: Shadow Fall
03 December 2013 01:04 PM
Last week Boris Johnson said that you can’t talk about equality without considering that people have different IQ levels.
28 November 2013 06:00 PM
Sony's rival to Microsoft's Xbox One has concentrated fully on the gaming experience - although the launch library is hardly the most impressive to date
22 November 2013 02:35 PM
It’s been eight long years since the Xbox 360 was released, but the wait is finally over for gamers, as today sees the launch of Microsoft’s next gen console, the Xbox One.
22 November 2013 01:38 PM
The world of Hyrule is as compelling as ever in this sequel to one of the best games of all time
15 November 2013 07:00 PM
Skylanders: Swap Force
15 November 2013 11:09 AM
If you had a cool $10 million, what would you spend it on?
08 November 2013 07:00 PM
Wii Party U
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Scottish independence live: Scotland gives a clear 'No' in historic referendum - as it happened
- 3 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 4 Friends 20th anniversary: Six things we wouldn't have without influential comedy series
- 5 Scottish independence: Tory revolt against 'devo max' grows as Rail Minister Claire Perry joins