Laura Davis is Senior Editor of Independent Voices and editor of weekly gaming column The Console
17 October 2013 12:46 PM
The fifth edition of the Oxford Dictionary of Humorous Quotations is released today.
15 October 2013 06:15 PM
Now we all know about the general feeling towards traffic wardens.
15 October 2013 12:49 PM
Twitter has introduced a new feature which means you can receive direct messages from any of your followers - even if you don't follow them back.
14 October 2013 01:58 PM
If ever you needed an excuse to tuck into the sweet stuff...this week is National Chocolate Week.
11 October 2013 07:00 PM
Just Dance 2014
01 October 2013 05:07 PM
The Prime Minister was asked by radio host to prove he understands the living costs for ordinary voters. In a shocking twist! He didn't.
Third of Brits don't know who wrote Great Expectations - can you name the authors of these classics?
25 September 2013 02:00 PM
A new report has claimed a third of British people do not know the author of Great Expectations. It's Charles Dickens, by the way.
19 September 2013 02:21 PM
Tributes are flooding in for former Nintendo president Hiroshi Yamauchi, after his death was confirmed in an emailed statement.
18 September 2013 01:19 PM
It's that time of year again when school-leavers set off to embark on three years of "study" at university.
16 September 2013 03:42 PM
It cost a reported £170 million to create, making it the most expensive game in history. So was it all worth it?
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'