Laura Davis is Commissioning Editor for Independent Online (Food & Drink, Travel, Health, Gaming) and editor of weekly gaming column The Console
15 November 2013 07:00 PM
Skylanders: Swap Force
15 November 2013 11:09 AM
If you had a cool $10 million, what would you spend it on?
08 November 2013 07:00 PM
Wii Party U
08 November 2013 05:39 PM
We know romance isn't dead, because the shortlist for the Bad Sex in Fiction award 2013 has been revealed.
To celebrate we've collected some steamy lines (both good and bad) from literary classics throughout history .
So can you name the author of these quotes about sex and love? (With one curveball thrown in).
Take our quiz.
05 November 2013 11:35 AM
Remember, remember, the 5th of November.
Gaming reviews: Sonic Lost World Sega; Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies; The Guided Fate Paradox
25 October 2013 07:00 PM
Sonic Lost World
17 October 2013 12:46 PM
The fifth edition of the Oxford Dictionary of Humorous Quotations is released today.
15 October 2013 06:15 PM
Now we all know about the general feeling towards traffic wardens.
15 October 2013 12:49 PM
Twitter has introduced a new feature which means you can receive direct messages from any of your followers - even if you don't follow them back.
14 October 2013 01:58 PM
If ever you needed an excuse to tuck into the sweet stuff...this week is National Chocolate Week.
In defence of liberal democracy
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
Andy McSmith's Sketch: Feisty audience is the real star of an enlightening show
- 1 If I were Prime Minister: I'd give tax cuts to the rich, keep Trident, and get my football team wrong
- 2 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to join show
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 5 Garland shooting: Isis claims attack on Prophet Mohamed cartoon contest in Texas as its first action on US soil