Laura Gibson is a health and social care communications manager, award-nominated parenting blogger and freelance journalist covering mainly health and parenting issues. She also edits the website, Working Parents United, which she developed in 2012 to support working mothers and fathers across the UK.
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 4 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed