Lauren is a freelance writer and blogger based in Norwich. She specialises in food and travel features, with a particular emphasis on all things Middle Eastern. She has contributed to a variety of online and offline publications including The Guardian, Wanderlust Magazine and Huffington Post UK. Visit Lauren’s lifestyle blog Take on the Road here: www.takeontheroad.com.
- 1 Pope Francis: Being an atheist is alright as long as you do good
- 2 Man and woman arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder victim of Woolwich machete attack, named as Drummer Lee Rigby
- 3 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 4 Archaeologists uncover nearly 5,000 cave paintings in Burgos, Mexico
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL will seek to exploit this evil crime for their own evil ends