Laurence Clark is an internationally-acclaimed comedian, presenter, writer and actor who has cerebral palsy.
30 April 2013 11:15 AM
Independent living enables disabled people with high support needs to be in control of their lives - and this could soon be compromised
International Day of Disabled People: Why isn't Iain Duncan Smith looking at the barriers that prevent disabled people from getting work?
03 December 2012 04:00 PM
The likelihood of a disabled person in the UK being unemployed is twice that of a non-disabled person.
15 October 2012 01:22 PM
Just as the Savile accusations show, people often don't question those who do things for 'charitable causes'.
29 August 2012 11:56 AM
Like many other grown-ups, I’m very excited about the return of Doctor Who to BBC 1 this Saturday. I will be 33 years to the day exactly since I watched my very first episode.
20 July 2012 11:43 AM
From the age of 18 when I left my parents’ home, I’ve needed support to live independently, and will probably do so for the rest of my days.
27 April 2012 11:20 AM
Over the past six weeks I’ve had mixed feelings towards the proposals to close 36 Remploy factories, leading to compulsory redundancies for 1,518 disabled workers.
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 3 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks busy Dublin road
- 5 'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds