Laurence Clark is an internationally-acclaimed comedian, presenter, writer and actor who has cerebral palsy.
30 April 2013 11:15 AM
Independent living enables disabled people with high support needs to be in control of their lives - and this could soon be compromised
International Day of Disabled People: Why isn't Iain Duncan Smith looking at the barriers that prevent disabled people from getting work?
03 December 2012 04:00 PM
The likelihood of a disabled person in the UK being unemployed is twice that of a non-disabled person.
15 October 2012 01:22 PM
Just as the Savile accusations show, people often don't question those who do things for 'charitable causes'.
29 August 2012 11:56 AM
Like many other grown-ups, I’m very excited about the return of Doctor Who to BBC 1 this Saturday. I will be 33 years to the day exactly since I watched my very first episode.
20 July 2012 11:43 AM
From the age of 18 when I left my parents’ home, I’ve needed support to live independently, and will probably do so for the rest of my days.
27 April 2012 11:20 AM
Over the past six weeks I’ve had mixed feelings towards the proposals to close 36 Remploy factories, leading to compulsory redundancies for 1,518 disabled workers.
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Nigel Farage and Frankie Boyle clash over Andrew Lawrence's 'Mock the Week' criticism
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 3 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 4 North Korean officials 'publicly executed for watching South Korean soap operas'
- 5 Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything