Laurence Clark is an internationally-acclaimed comedian, presenter, writer and actor who has cerebral palsy.
30 April 2013 11:15 AM
Independent living enables disabled people with high support needs to be in control of their lives - and this could soon be compromised
International Day of Disabled People: Why isn't Iain Duncan Smith looking at the barriers that prevent disabled people from getting work?
03 December 2012 04:00 PM
The likelihood of a disabled person in the UK being unemployed is twice that of a non-disabled person.
15 October 2012 01:22 PM
Just as the Savile accusations show, people often don't question those who do things for 'charitable causes'.
29 August 2012 11:56 AM
Like many other grown-ups, I’m very excited about the return of Doctor Who to BBC 1 this Saturday. I will be 33 years to the day exactly since I watched my very first episode.
20 July 2012 11:43 AM
From the age of 18 when I left my parents’ home, I’ve needed support to live independently, and will probably do so for the rest of my days.
27 April 2012 11:20 AM
Over the past six weeks I’ve had mixed feelings towards the proposals to close 36 Remploy factories, leading to compulsory redundancies for 1,518 disabled workers.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Stock up on canned food for stock market crash, warns former Gordon Brown adviser
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
- 1 Barbarians vs Samoa interrupted by sprinklers as fans criticise lack of Wi-Fi and poor seating at West Ham's Olympic Stadium
- 2 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night