Laurence Clark is an internationally-acclaimed comedian, presenter, writer and actor who has cerebral palsy.
30 April 2013 11:15 AM
Independent living enables disabled people with high support needs to be in control of their lives - and this could soon be compromised
International Day of Disabled People: Why isn't Iain Duncan Smith looking at the barriers that prevent disabled people from getting work?
03 December 2012 04:00 PM
The likelihood of a disabled person in the UK being unemployed is twice that of a non-disabled person.
15 October 2012 01:22 PM
Just as the Savile accusations show, people often don't question those who do things for 'charitable causes'.
29 August 2012 11:56 AM
Like many other grown-ups, I’m very excited about the return of Doctor Who to BBC 1 this Saturday. I will be 33 years to the day exactly since I watched my very first episode.
20 July 2012 11:43 AM
From the age of 18 when I left my parents’ home, I’ve needed support to live independently, and will probably do so for the rest of my days.
27 April 2012 11:20 AM
Over the past six weeks I’ve had mixed feelings towards the proposals to close 36 Remploy factories, leading to compulsory redundancies for 1,518 disabled workers.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Fearne Cotton quits Radio 1 after ten years for 'family and new adventures'