Laurence Clark is an internationally-acclaimed comedian, presenter, writer and actor who has cerebral palsy.
30 April 2013 11:15 AM
Independent living enables disabled people with high support needs to be in control of their lives - and this could soon be compromised
International Day of Disabled People: Why isn't Iain Duncan Smith looking at the barriers that prevent disabled people from getting work?
03 December 2012 04:00 PM
The likelihood of a disabled person in the UK being unemployed is twice that of a non-disabled person.
15 October 2012 01:22 PM
Just as the Savile accusations show, people often don't question those who do things for 'charitable causes'.
29 August 2012 11:56 AM
Like many other grown-ups, I’m very excited about the return of Doctor Who to BBC 1 this Saturday. I will be 33 years to the day exactly since I watched my very first episode.
20 July 2012 11:43 AM
From the age of 18 when I left my parents’ home, I’ve needed support to live independently, and will probably do so for the rest of my days.
27 April 2012 11:20 AM
Over the past six weeks I’ve had mixed feelings towards the proposals to close 36 Remploy factories, leading to compulsory redundancies for 1,518 disabled workers.
In defence of liberal democracy
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
- 1 If I were Prime Minister: I'd give tax cuts to the rich, keep Trident, and get my football team wrong
- 2 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 5 Ryan Gosling posts tribute to 'Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal' creator Ryan McHenry