Lembit Öpik is a British politician.
Nadine Dorries is right to go on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here. I'd do it again in a shot if they asked
06 November 2012 02:01 PM
As the firebrand Tory MP has the whip withdrawn from her Sir George Young, one former contestant reminds us that she's doing it for charity, not personal gain
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.