Lianna Brinded is Deputy Business Editor and Acting Business Editor at the International Business Times UK and has been a published writer for over a decade. She also writes on science, tech and politics and founded IBTimes UK’s Geek Speak blog that focuses on computer gaming, comics, sci-fi and fantasy. She previously worked as a TV producer for CNBC and has been published in the Wall Street Journal Europe, BBC Online and a variety of other publications. She has been nominated for Best Campaigning and Investigative Journalism award for the Online Media Awards 2013.
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: What you shouldn't tweet about if you want to avoid jail today
- 3 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 4 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 5 Scottish independence: Andy Murray backs Yes campaign in eleventh hour decision