Professor Lisa Jardine is an academic and broadcaster
27 February 2013 05:40 PM
However committed they might be, the ability of governors to change the workings of a school turns out to be rather limited
18 September 1999 12:02 AM
18 September 1999 12:00 AM
16 May 1998 12:02 AM
07 March 1998 12:02 AM
04 October 1997 12:02 AM
19 June 1997 12:02 AM
22 May 1997 12:02 AM
24 April 1997 12:02 AM
27 March 1997 12:02 AM
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches, it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?