Louise Scodie is a presenter for London Live.
26 June 2014 07:24 PM
A lot of students would do far better going straight to work at 18 instead
19 June 2014 06:43 PM
We can't claim to be a tolerant society when we still segregate our children based on the faith of their parents
12 June 2014 04:04 PM
Sexual violence happens so often that it’s viewed mistakenly by many as an inevitability
05 June 2014 05:26 PM
The singer and her management are using her body to cling on to her career
29 May 2014 05:31 PM
If I had a daughter and I caught her dancing to music from the average misogynist rapper, I’d put her in counselling
22 May 2014 05:23 PM
JJ Abrams' handwritten letter to the cast a wonderful and educational exercise in leadership and corporate culture
15 May 2014 04:54 PM
A raft of our social activities are built around drinking alcohol
08 May 2014 02:15 PM
We need assurance we’ll be able to carry on working well past middle-age
01 May 2014 07:37 PM
Many of my peers stayed at home into their late 20s and 30s
17 April 2014 11:39 AM
It’s devastating to think of someone so young becoming a mother, but she also needs her father's support at this time
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 'Necrophilia-obsessed' girl among double murder accused in three-way sex case
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve