Ending Victimisation & Abuse was set up to tackle the perception that women and children can avoid abuse by changing their behaviour. We believe the only people responsible for violence and abuse are those who make the choice to behave in this way'
- 1 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 2 What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
- 3 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 4 Black teen in critical condition after store employee 'shoots him for stealing 79-cent pack of cookies'
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers