Ending Victimisation & Abuse was set up to tackle the perception that women and children can avoid abuse by changing their behaviour. We believe the only people responsible for violence and abuse are those who make the choice to behave in this way'
Call a domestically violent and abusive relationship 'volatile'? Your sympathy is with the perpetrator
09 July 2013 10:00 AM
Language matters. It's time we reframing the conversation around domestic and sexual abuse to stop blaming victims
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 3 Russian girl takes her own life after parents find pornography on her computer
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights