Lucy Brisbane McKay
Lucy Brisbane McKay is a 21 year old student, freelance journalist and feminist. She is currently finishing a BA in Sociology and Politics at Goldsmiths University and writes mainly for the London Evening Standard and her student magazine [smiths].
15 April 2014 02:09 PM
We organised a picnic protest against the Facebook group because women should not feel they must be pretty little things with no ugly human impulses
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 4 Penis size: Study revealing 'what's normal' sends international media into meltdown
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for