Lucy Cavendish is an author and journalist.
08 March 2013 04:42 PM
When women feel as let down as Pryce did, there are few weapons available to them. I think every woman would feel a small shred of sympathy for her
30 December 2012 12:00 AM
New Year's Eve is a time for reflection on the past 12 months, and optimism for the next. But what has 2012 taught me?
15 July 2012 12:00 AM
Now there'll be armies of little Ottolines
08 July 2012 12:00 AM
24 June 2012 12:00 AM
Lucy Cavendish fears that at the age of five her daughter is already beginning to buy into the sexualisation of women
22 April 2012 12:00 AM
Our writer understands why all eyes are on Pippa Middleton's antics in Paris. The good-girl, bad-girl combination is captivating every time
27 November 2011 12:00 AM
Reports that first-time mothers who give birth at home are more likely to have a baby who dies will have put the fear of God into every pregnant woman. And with the health services recommending in the same week that women be given Caesareans on demand, it seems the likelihood of anyone opting for a home birth is increasingly remote.
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 3 Russian girl takes her own life after parents find pornography on her computer
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights