Lucy Cavendish is an author and journalist.
08 March 2013 04:42 PM
When women feel as let down as Pryce did, there are few weapons available to them. I think every woman would feel a small shred of sympathy for her
30 December 2012 12:00 AM
New Year's Eve is a time for reflection on the past 12 months, and optimism for the next. But what has 2012 taught me?
15 July 2012 12:00 AM
Now there'll be armies of little Ottolines
08 July 2012 12:00 AM
24 June 2012 12:00 AM
Lucy Cavendish fears that at the age of five her daughter is already beginning to buy into the sexualisation of women
22 April 2012 12:00 AM
Our writer understands why all eyes are on Pippa Middleton's antics in Paris. The good-girl, bad-girl combination is captivating every time
27 November 2011 12:00 AM
Reports that first-time mothers who give birth at home are more likely to have a baby who dies will have put the fear of God into every pregnant woman. And with the health services recommending in the same week that women be given Caesareans on demand, it seems the likelihood of anyone opting for a home birth is increasingly remote.
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist