Lucy Cavendish is an author and journalist.
08 March 2013 04:42 PM
When women feel as let down as Pryce did, there are few weapons available to them. I think every woman would feel a small shred of sympathy for her
30 December 2012 12:00 AM
New Year's Eve is a time for reflection on the past 12 months, and optimism for the next. But what has 2012 taught me?
15 July 2012 12:00 AM
Now there'll be armies of little Ottolines
08 July 2012 12:00 AM
24 June 2012 12:00 AM
Lucy Cavendish fears that at the age of five her daughter is already beginning to buy into the sexualisation of women
22 April 2012 12:00 AM
Our writer understands why all eyes are on Pippa Middleton's antics in Paris. The good-girl, bad-girl combination is captivating every time
27 November 2011 12:00 AM
Reports that first-time mothers who give birth at home are more likely to have a baby who dies will have put the fear of God into every pregnant woman. And with the health services recommending in the same week that women be given Caesareans on demand, it seems the likelihood of anyone opting for a home birth is increasingly remote.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
- 1 A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
- 2 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 3 Chrissie Hynde says women who 'wear high heels and dress provocatively entice rapists'
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 News agency criticised for describing Amal Clooney as 'actor's wife' in coverage of human rights trial