Senior News Feature Writer at the Evening Standard, with business focus. Author of Ausperity, Entrepreneur + Guide to Uni Life.
13 May 2014 11:08 AM
09 May 2014 02:01 PM
01 May 2014 12:32 PM
Shares in Serco have halved since July and fell another 3.5% today
28 April 2014 11:32 AM
22 April 2014 12:02 PM
Astrazeneca shares leapt more than 7 per cent in early London trading as the City bet that Viagra-maker Pfizer would make a second bid for Britain’s second-biggest drugmaker.
22 April 2014 09:25 AM
Drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline is to exchange major assets with Novartis in a multi-billion dollar deals.
17 April 2014 01:35 PM
Yahoo’s axed chief operating officer left the internet giant with a pay package worth $58 million (£34 million) — after 15 months in the job.
17 April 2014 12:00 AM
The plane maker operates the biggest factory in the world – just don't mention the parking to its 40,000 staff
14 April 2014 12:28 PM
GlaxoSmithKline is facing fresh allegation of corruption, with claims that staff bribed doctors to prescribe its medicines in Europe.
11 April 2014 02:32 PM
British Gas-owned Centrica has begun the search for a new chief executive after £2 million-a-year boss Sam Laidlaw indicated that he wants to step down this year.
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond