Luke Blackall edits the i's Caught and Social column.
16 June 2013 10:16 PM
She’s one of the most photographed, talked about and in demand models of the moment, and at 5ft 9in tall, she is well above average height for a UK woman, but Cara Delevingne’s career suffered an early knockback when she was dubbed a dwarf.
14 June 2013 06:32 PM
Engineers have worked for three years to make the car's rumble so seductive
07 June 2013 04:57 PM
You can tell the value of the art work by the quality of guest at the opening party
03 June 2013 10:31 AM
Matt Smith’s decision to stand down as Doctor Who later this year will lead to speculation not only as to who’s next? But also what’s next for Smith?
31 May 2013 05:03 PM
Why ask a question which seemingly asks nothing?
Sir Elton John and Tom Hardy: Rugged movie tough guy is top contender to play the singer in Rocketman
30 May 2013 10:00 PM
The fantasy dinner-party question "Who would you like to play you in a film of your life?" has become a reality for Sir Elton John.
Macau raises the stakes: The exclusive Galaxy Sky 32 casino is only for gamblers who risk £1 million
30 May 2013 05:32 PM
Like a bet? Got a spare £1.07million? Well the Sky 32 venue is for you.
29 May 2013 06:54 PM
It’s easy to see the logic behind Sharknado, a new film being touted to distributors at the Cannes film market: why have one just outlandish threat, when you can have two?
28 May 2013 06:25 PM
She won praise for her supposedly “frugal” wedding this month (if you forget about the couture dress and guests flying to France), and now Keira Knightley’s finances are back in the spotlight with the revelation that she earned “just” £30,000 in salary last year.
24 May 2013 05:56 PM
The actual film business is only a small part of Cannes
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t