Luke Bozier is a political activist and tech entrepreneur, on the centre-right of British politics. http://lukebozier.co.uk/
22 November 2012 01:00 PM
For too long the BBC has been a bubble. Will it produce flagship shows relevant to the vast majority of people in Britain - or dwindle into cultural irrelevance?
31 October 2012 01:29 PM
It's unimaginable that Americans would invest as much emotion and energy in our elections as we do in theirs. Why do we delude ourselves that they care?
16 October 2012 02:54 PM
Proponents of Western intervention were vindicated by Libya. Now for Damascus
08 October 2012 12:07 PM
Our writer proposes three ideas for the Tory response to Labour's pitch last week
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing