Luke Bozier is a political activist and tech entrepreneur, on the centre-right of British politics. http://lukebozier.co.uk/
22 November 2012 01:00 PM
For too long the BBC has been a bubble. Will it produce flagship shows relevant to the vast majority of people in Britain - or dwindle into cultural irrelevance?
31 October 2012 01:29 PM
It's unimaginable that Americans would invest as much emotion and energy in our elections as we do in theirs. Why do we delude ourselves that they care?
16 October 2012 02:54 PM
Proponents of Western intervention were vindicated by Libya. Now for Damascus
08 October 2012 12:07 PM
Our writer proposes three ideas for the Tory response to Labour's pitch last week
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem rape lyrics: 'I'm bored of old men threatening young women'
- 3 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 4 Lana Del Rey rape video: Marilyn Manson denies involvement in shocking leaked footage
- 5 Winnie the Pooh banned from Polish playground for being 'inappropriate hermaphrodite'