Luna is reproductive health manager for the medical charity Merlin (www.merlin.org.uk) As well as substantial experience with Merlin in improving family planning and post abortion care services in fragile states such as Pakistan and DR Congo, Luna also has 10 years of experience as an obstetrician and gynaecologist. Having previously worked for Médecins Sans Frontières, she is an expert in her field and has worked in hospitals around the world, not least Sierra Leone, Pakistan, Ethiopia and India and holds an MSc from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Russian girl takes her own life after parents find pornography on her computer
- 3 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights