Margareta Pagano is a former business editor of the Independent on Sunday who now writes columns and business interviews for a range of publications, including the Independent, Independent on Sunday and London Evening Standard.
16 November 2013 01:30 AM
Solarcentury’s Jeremy Leggett says renewables could power economies by 2030, but only a nasty shock will force change
04 November 2013 12:00 AM
Employers’ group the CBI will today use its annual conference in London to make the case for continued membership of the European Union.
03 November 2013 12:00 AM
27 October 2013 12:00 AM
Margareta Pagano: Angela Ahrendts proves women can have it all with move to Apple... but it helps if they’re American
20 October 2013 12:00 AM
In The City: If you were an ambitious executive, still in your prime, wouldn’t you choose to go to Apple?
13 October 2013 12:00 AM
06 October 2013 12:00 AM
29 September 2013 12:00 AM
22 September 2013 12:00 AM
In The City: Every penny that he manages to put on the share price should be returned to the taxpayer
15 September 2013 12:00 AM
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >