Margareta Pagano is a former business editor of the Independent on Sunday who now writes columns and business interviews for a range of publications, including the Independent, Independent on Sunday and London Evening Standard.
16 November 2013 01:30 AM
Solarcentury’s Jeremy Leggett says renewables could power economies by 2030, but only a nasty shock will force change
04 November 2013 12:00 AM
Employers’ group the CBI will today use its annual conference in London to make the case for continued membership of the European Union.
03 November 2013 12:00 AM
27 October 2013 12:00 AM
Margareta Pagano: Angela Ahrendts proves women can have it all with move to Apple... but it helps if they’re American
20 October 2013 12:00 AM
In The City: If you were an ambitious executive, still in your prime, wouldn’t you choose to go to Apple?
13 October 2013 12:00 AM
06 October 2013 12:00 AM
29 September 2013 12:00 AM
22 September 2013 12:00 AM
In The City: Every penny that he manages to put on the share price should be returned to the taxpayer
15 September 2013 12:00 AM
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Green Party Caroline Lucas interview: 'We could be on the edge of something very big'
- 1 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Green Party Caroline Lucas interview: 'We could be on the edge of something very big'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'