Margareta Pagano is a former business editor of the Independent on Sunday who now writes columns and business interviews for a range of publications, including the Independent, Independent on Sunday and London Evening Standard.
08 August 2013 12:00 AM
Insurance market chairman wants insurance market to thrive in emerging countries
04 August 2013 12:00 AM
28 July 2013 12:00 AM
21 July 2013 12:00 AM
Shares in Invensys were still hovering around the 505p price on Friday as investors wait impatiently for France's Schneider Electric to come up with a firm bid offer by the "put-up-or-shut-up" deadline on 8 August.
14 July 2013 12:00 AM
07 July 2013 12:00 AM
29 June 2013 06:01 PM
At last the City’s got a watchdog that barks. It’s early days, but Andrew Bailey is proving feisty as the Bank of England’s deputy governor in charge of the Prudential Regulatory Authority, (PRA) the UK’s new banking watchdog.
25 June 2013 02:03 AM
23 June 2013 12:00 AM
British shoppers are a fickle bunch. We moan ad nauseam about the high street's death yet as a nation we are the world's most avid online shoppers. As latest sales showed, online is booming.
Margareta Pagano: Meet the Carneys, the 'ordinary' hockey couple whose ultimate goal may be in politics
21 June 2013 12:00 AM
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 4 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 5 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- < Previous
- Next >