Margareta Pagano is a former business editor of the Independent on Sunday who now writes columns and business interviews for a range of publications, including the Independent, Independent on Sunday and London Evening Standard.
08 September 2013 12:00 AM
07 September 2013 12:56 AM
The boss of motor parts and logistics giant Unipart reckons he can inspire hospitals’ employees and improve patients’ care. And there’s no catch
27 August 2013 08:54 PM
Tribunal warns that the Government acted illegally by denying public participation
22 August 2013 12:00 AM
08 August 2013 12:00 AM
Insurance market chairman wants insurance market to thrive in emerging countries
04 August 2013 12:00 AM
28 July 2013 12:00 AM
21 July 2013 12:00 AM
Shares in Invensys were still hovering around the 505p price on Friday as investors wait impatiently for France's Schneider Electric to come up with a firm bid offer by the "put-up-or-shut-up" deadline on 8 August.
14 July 2013 12:00 AM
07 July 2013 12:00 AM
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'