Margareta Pagano is a former business editor of the Independent on Sunday who now writes columns and business interviews for a range of publications, including the Independent, Independent on Sunday and London Evening Standard.
01 July 2012 12:00 AM
Bob Diamond, the bank's chief executive, has denied any knowledge of the Libor fixing conspiracy, but senior management must bear responsibility
27 June 2012 12:00 AM
24 June 2012 12:00 AM
21 June 2012 09:00 AM
The university professor claims that big business and corrupt politicians are destroying the US economy – and will lead to the collapse of democracy. He explains why to Margareta Pagano
17 June 2012 12:00 AM
09 June 2012 12:00 AM
Company sacks boss over claims he gave away sports cars, reports Margareta Pagano
07 June 2012 09:45 AM
The ad agency chief must wait until next week to see if investors think he's worth £12.9m. But if Sir Martin's worried, he isn't letting it show
03 June 2012 12:00 AM
30 May 2012 12:00 AM
27 May 2012 12:00 AM
Youth has not hampered the shadow business secretary's attacks on the coalition's industrial strategy, nor on the veteran Secretary of State
- 1 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 2 Swedes set up 'ultimate Viking movie'
- 3 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 4 China agrees to impose carbon targets by 2016
- 5 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.