Web reporter for The Independent
18 November 2014 07:18 PM
The products will honour Bob Marley’s legacy in an ‘authentic way’, says his daughter Cedella
18 November 2014 10:02 AM
Hollywood studio behind Shrek reportedly seeking $3 billion valuation
17 November 2014 09:27 AM
Japanese PM likely to call for snap elections next year and delay tax hike
14 November 2014 04:21 PM
Shares in technology giant Apple extended gains on Friday, propelling the company's market capitalisation to an all-time high of $667 billion.
14 November 2014 10:24 AM
Credit rating agency S&P gave the social network a rating below investment grade noting Twitter may not have positive cash flow until 2016
13 November 2014 04:37 PM
The 24-year old famously turned down a $3 billion offer from Facebook for the photo-sharing app
11 November 2014 04:13 PM
BlackBerry CEO says company is interested in technology, not celebrity
11 November 2014 11:13 AM
Nestle's Crunch Mexico twitter account poked fun at tragedy in tweet branded 'tasteless' and 'insensitive'
10 November 2014 04:04 PM
Users have spent more than 5.7 billion minutes playing game
10 November 2014 12:04 PM
Authorities fear more than 100 tonnes of tofu containing bleaching agent have been put on the market
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'