Web reporter for The Independent
16 October 2014 09:21 AM
European markets extended losses on Thursday in yet another rocky trading session. The FTSE 100 fell 15.73 to 6,195.91,taking losses since the index’s 14-year high on 4 September to £179bn. Across the Channel, all major European indexes including France, Italy and Spain ended in negative territory.
15 October 2014 05:08 PM
Supermarket insists Nectar card offers good value for money
15 October 2014 12:00 PM
Sorry Yahoo, you're no longer on Google's radar.
14 October 2014 05:05 PM
SeaWorld is under intense scrutiny from animal rights groups following the release of "Blackfish"
14 October 2014 10:49 AM
F1 journalist claims camera was part of the 'problem' in Schumacher's accident which left him serious head injuries
13 October 2014 11:59 AM
Governor slams bankers who emerged unscathed from financial crisis and now spend their days "playing golf"
Scottish referendum: This is what Bank of England would have done had Scotland voted Yes to independence
10 October 2014 04:15 PM
The Bank of England has revealed details of the emergency plan it would have put in place had Scotland voted 'Yes' for independence in last month's referendum.
10 October 2014 10:36 AM
Turns out 'D' stands for dual motor- not self driving as some fans were hoping for
09 October 2014 06:25 PM
Employees should work three days a week, for 11 hours until they reach their 70s
09 October 2014 02:58 PM
Activist investor argues stock is 'dramatically undervalued'
- 1 Revolutionary lost Caravaggio painting 'Mary Magdalen in Ecstasy' identified
- 2 McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 5 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands