Web reporter for The Independent
20 August 2014 12:41 PM
The threat of a Nutella shortage is looming after bad weather destroyed nearly 70 percent of the hazelnut crops, the main ingredient in the popular spread
20 August 2014 10:50 AM
Former Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer has step down from the company's board of directors to focus on the LA Clippers franchise he recently bought for a record $2 billion and continue teaching.
19 August 2014 10:39 PM
HSBC and others deny discrimination, but have hefty fines led to some banks being far too cautious?
18 August 2014 05:30 PM
Protests against Amazon's e-book pricing strategy have crossed the pond after a group of German-language authors signed a letter criticising the online retailer for “taking hostage authors” in a dispute with publishing group Bonnier.
18 August 2014 12:46 PM
Al Jazeera agreed to pay $500 million to buy and rebrand Current TV
18 August 2014 10:38 AM
Fast food chain ditches 'diet chips' as it announces the return of its deep fried 'chicken fries'
15 August 2014 04:18 PM
Documentary raised concerns about the treatment of killer whales in captivity
15 August 2014 12:00 PM
Coca Cola looking to expand its presence in the fast growing energy drinks market
14 August 2014 01:07 PM
Theme park hit by concerns over the treatment of killer whales as shown in the award-winning documentary 'Blackfish'
13 August 2014 11:13 AM
Apple's figures mirror its Silicon Valley peers and highlight the lack of representation of women and ethnic minorities in the tech sector
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery claims: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 3 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 4 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters