Marie Winckler works as a journalist and media assistant for Evgeny Lebedev. A Belgian emigre of French heritage, she attended the Sorbonne before writing for the Guardian and the Evening Standard. She is a keen football fan, and spends much of her day trawling the internet, searching for the world's most outlandish new stories.
- 1 Should Apple buy Greece?
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Drummer Lee Rigby's family reject 'extremist' groups using Woolwich murder for political gain
- 4 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 5 Fox News anchor asks 'what's to prevent' three people from marrying after same-sex marriage legalised