Marina is a feminist writer and campaigner who blogs at It's Not a Zero Sum Game (http://notazerosumgame.blogspot.co.uk/). Marina has written for the F-Word, the 40 Days of Life blog and the Feminist & Women's Studies Association, among others. She was also published in the feminist anthology The Lightbulb Moment.
If you thought it was trivial to care about putting a woman on a bank note, #feministtenner will prove you wrong
11 December 2013 05:29 PM
The campaign faced opposition from its inception, and even more so when it succeeded
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan worst in the world
- 1 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy has not been arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters