Marina is a feminist writer and campaigner who blogs at It's Not a Zero Sum Game (http://notazerosumgame.blogspot.co.uk/). Marina has written for the F-Word, the 40 Days of Life blog and the Feminist & Women's Studies Association, among others. She was also published in the feminist anthology The Lightbulb Moment.
If you thought it was trivial to care about putting a woman on a bank note, #feministtenner will prove you wrong
11 December 2013 05:29 PM
The campaign faced opposition from its inception, and even more so when it succeeded
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
- 1 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for beauty pageant
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 Crystal Palace next manager latest: Palace consider Ally McCoist - EXCLUSIVE
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 Tim Sherwood column: 'It started as a three-horse race but turned into the Grand National'