Mark Willacy has been the ABC’s Japan correspondent since 2008 and is the author of Fukushima (Pan Macmillan, 2013). He has twice won Australia’s highest journalist award – the Walkley – for his coverage of the 2003 Iraq War and for his reporting on the 2011 Japan tsunami and Fukushima meltdowns.
- 1 If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 David De Gea: Manchester United goalkeeper's £29m move to Real Madrid off - because paperwork 'not done in time'
- 3 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 4 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 5 New Apple TV release date and price: streaming box and games console will launch in October