Mark Willacy has been the ABC’s Japan correspondent since 2008 and is the author of Fukushima (Pan Macmillan, 2013). He has twice won Australia’s highest journalist award – the Walkley – for his coverage of the 2003 Iraq War and for his reporting on the 2011 Japan tsunami and Fukushima meltdowns.
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile