Martyn Sibley is a passionate disability campaigner, who is dedicated to inspiring, informing and changing the world around disability issues. Although he requires support with all aspects of daily life, he lives independently, drives a car, runs his own business, co founded Disability Horizons and has undertaken trips to Australia, America and many parts of Europe.
17 January 2014 12:07 PM
Disabled people shouldn't be forced to shop on the internet. The high street should be available and accessible to everyone
There are pros and cons to shows like The Undateables, but at least we're engaging with disability issues
09 January 2014 04:31 PM
To really educate society on the difficulties of being disabled I'm not convinced 'love' is the best topic
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more