Martyn Sibley is a passionate disability campaigner, who is dedicated to inspiring, informing and changing the world around disability issues. Although he requires support with all aspects of daily life, he lives independently, drives a car, runs his own business, co founded Disability Horizons and has undertaken trips to Australia, America and many parts of Europe.
17 January 2014 12:07 PM
Disabled people shouldn't be forced to shop on the internet. The high street should be available and accessible to everyone
There are pros and cons to shows like The Undateables, but at least we're engaging with disability issues
09 January 2014 04:31 PM
To really educate society on the difficulties of being disabled I'm not convinced 'love' is the best topic
In defence of liberal democracy
General Election 2015: Post-election 'shambles' looms as 70 per cent of voters say SNP 'should not be able to veto UK government policies'
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
General Election 2015: Sturgeon claims Scots 'appalled' by Ed Miliband's refusal to work with SNP
- 1 Katie Hopkins gives rare glimpse of sensitive side with heartfelt open letter to her children penned in case she dies from epilepsy
- 2 Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 5 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds