Martyn Sibley is a passionate disability campaigner, who is dedicated to inspiring, informing and changing the world around disability issues. Although he requires support with all aspects of daily life, he lives independently, drives a car, runs his own business, co founded Disability Horizons and has undertaken trips to Australia, America and many parts of Europe.
17 January 2014 12:07 PM
Disabled people shouldn't be forced to shop on the internet. The high street should be available and accessible to everyone
There are pros and cons to shows like The Undateables, but at least we're engaging with disability issues
09 January 2014 04:31 PM
To really educate society on the difficulties of being disabled I'm not convinced 'love' is the best topic
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
President Putin is a dangerous psychopath - reason is not going to work with him
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 City traders pay £200 for a quick hangover cure
- 3 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Ball pool for adults opens in London