Mary Honeyball is a Member of the European Parliament for London and a member of the Women’s Rights and Gender Equality Committee. She is Labour’s spokesperson in Europe for women.
It's offensive to say that promoting women into top positions too quickly would be a liability to companies
11 February 2014 05:55 PM
Quotas and competitiveness are not mutually exclusive
25 November 2013 10:00 AM
The so-called ‘oldest profession in the world’ is too often viewed with a salt-of-the-earth fondness
26 September 2013 04:40 PM
The UK’s gender pay gap is currently 22 per cent – the sixth worst in the EU
21 March 1998 12:02 AM
03 April 1995 12:02 AM
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was