Mary Honeyball is a Member of the European Parliament for London and a member of the Women’s Rights and Gender Equality Committee. She is Labour’s spokesperson in Europe for women.
It's offensive to say that promoting women into top positions too quickly would be a liability to companies
11 February 2014 05:55 PM
Quotas and competitiveness are not mutually exclusive
25 November 2013 10:00 AM
The so-called ‘oldest profession in the world’ is too often viewed with a salt-of-the-earth fondness
26 September 2013 04:40 PM
The UK’s gender pay gap is currently 22 per cent – the sixth worst in the EU
21 March 1998 12:02 AM
03 April 1995 12:02 AM
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 'The Fappening': Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how the internet reacted
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair