Matilda Battersby is Digital Arts Editor for The Independent. She writes arts breaking news, features, music and theatre reviews and lifestyle pieces.
10 June 2015 02:24 PM
Inverdale came under fire for making a sexist remark and recently said the c-word during live radio
10 June 2015 09:47 AM
Like Richard O'Brien you too could get your hands on one of those golf ball-sized Swarovski crystals
05 June 2015 12:07 PM
'Laura Snapes totally wants to f**k me / get in line, b***h', he said
05 June 2015 10:47 AM
From the scatalogical to the ontological, here are the comedian's best quotes
04 June 2015 04:28 PM
Why does having a vagina still matter in publishing? Because women's voices are not being heard
04 June 2015 04:16 PM
Paintings of British artist's second wife Caroline Blackwood goes on show
04 June 2015 10:03 AM
The presenters have previously said they won't return without Jeremy Clarkson
04 June 2015 09:38 AM
‘Popularity of UK music is only going in One Direction,’ says Sajid Javid MP
03 June 2015 09:35 AM
A scheme to trial new writers on BBC soaps means they are being paid less than half minimum wage, Bernie Corbett claims
01 June 2015 11:00 PM
Despite the stellar cast the writing is snore-inducing and the acting is of the Miranda Hart School of Hammy Self-consciousness
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?
- 1 Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'