Matt Butler is a sports writer for The Independent and i paper
19 October 2014 06:16 PM
View from the sofa
15 October 2014 12:01 AM
The Bayern Munich boss has admitted he could see himself at Old Trafford
12 October 2014 07:45 PM
Get Inspired; The Graham Norton Show; Sportsweek BBC
05 October 2014 08:53 PM
Super Sunday, Sky Sports 1
29 September 2014 12:06 AM
Strictly Come Dancing, BBC1
14 September 2014 10:34 PM
07 September 2014 08:20 PM
Transfer Deadline Day, Sky Sports News HQ
31 August 2014 09:02 PM
BeSpoke, Radio 5 Live
25 August 2014 02:15 AM
View from the sofa: Celebrity Big Brother, Channel 5
18 August 2014 12:12 AM
Raise the Bronco-coloured bunting. After 24 games, in which they have conceded close to 1,100 points, London Broncos have finally won a Super League match. A full 11 months after their last win, the bottom club in Super League, whose relegation was confirmed in mid-July, have got off the mark. Joe Keyes was central to the triumph, a 40-36 victory that denied Leeds second place in the table, as he ran in a hat-trick of tries – two in the last 10 minutes.
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C