Matt Butler is a sports writer for The Independent and i paper
01 June 2014 07:25 PM
To say Ellie Greenwood won a marathon yesterday would be wrong. The Canada-based Scot became the first British woman to win the Comrades Marathon – a race almost double the usual 26.2 miles.
01 June 2014 07:13 PM
View From the Sofa: World Cup Epic Fails, ITV1
28 May 2014 01:23 AM
Nobody wants to fall back on lazy stereotypes but after dodgy food was found at the respective World Cup bases of England and Italy, you can guess which team kicked up a fuss.
26 May 2014 01:19 AM
View From The Sofa: 24 Hours To Go Broke, Dave
11 May 2014 11:33 PM
View From The Sofa: Football Outposts: Europe, BT Sport
Matt Butler: England should rethink employing Dr Steve Peters at World Cup after Liverpool and Ronnie O'Sullivan monkey around
07 May 2014 06:39 PM
The psychiatrist will be in the employ of the Three Lions this summer
04 May 2014 11:20 PM
27 April 2014 02:51 PM
The Unrideables, ITV4
20 April 2014 11:51 PM
View From The Sofa: Snooker World Championship BBC Red Button
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more