Matt Butler is a sports writer for The Independent and i paper
16 December 2013 01:00 AM
View From the Sofa: 606 BBC Radio 5 Live
02 December 2013 12:56 AM
View From The Sofa: Backchat, BBC3
25 November 2013 12:00 AM
View from the sofa: League of Denial, PBS America
18 November 2013 12:45 AM
Autumn International highlights, BBC3
06 November 2013 01:00 AM
Get the popcorn out, this is going to be worth watching. The Republic of Ireland have, somehow, thought it wise to employ Roy Keane as the assistant to Martin O'Neill as the head coach of the national team.
03 November 2013 10:57 PM
View from the Sofa: Bluebirds and Swans BBC 1 Wales
27 October 2013 11:54 PM
View From The Sofa: Rugby League World Cup BBC1
22 October 2013 09:38 PM
English champion and self-confessed chocoholic tells Matt Butler she fell into the sport almost by accident but has the dedication to shine in this week’s world championships
20 October 2013 11:09 PM
View from the sofa: The Jonathan Ross Show / Night of the Fight – Hatton’s Last Stand ITV / ITV 4
10 October 2013 01:00 AM
I have lived in England for 13 years - but I do not feel English
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Christmas comes early to Hong Kong, as millions of bank notes spill out onto busy street
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 4 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh