Matt Rowland Hill
Matt Hill has written for the Daily Telegraph, the New Statesman and the Independent on Israel-Palestine and other topics. He is based in London, with occasional sojourns in the Middle East.
16 July 2014 06:00 PM
Benjamin Netanyahu was given the opportunity to choose between peace and war, and he chose war
02 April 2014 03:58 PM
Their decision to do so is a cruel blow to reformist Muslims
18 March 2014 02:20 PM
A coalition of religious bigots and left-wingers wants to censor 'offensive' views
15 August 2013 02:32 PM
Failure to change the status quo could have disastrous consequences
22 July 2013 09:12 PM
Many British children face a future that isn't their own. In this respect, you may come to know how they feel
17 May 2013 03:42 PM
We should embrace Diane Abbott's masculinity 3.0
05 May 2013 05:00 PM
The proposed deal would allow Israel to keep many of its West Bank settlements
16 April 2013 03:46 PM
This was meant to be a state like any other: now it flouts international law
01 February 2013 02:33 PM
In fact, a deal to end the struggle is within reach - if both parties have the will for it
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'