Matt Rowland Hill
Matt Hill has written for the Daily Telegraph, the New Statesman and the Independent on Israel-Palestine and other topics. He is based in London, with occasional sojourns in the Middle East.
16 July 2014 06:00 PM
Benjamin Netanyahu was given the opportunity to choose between peace and war, and he chose war
02 April 2014 03:58 PM
Their decision to do so is a cruel blow to reformist Muslims
18 March 2014 02:20 PM
A coalition of religious bigots and left-wingers wants to censor 'offensive' views
15 August 2013 02:32 PM
Failure to change the status quo could have disastrous consequences
22 July 2013 09:12 PM
Many British children face a future that isn't their own. In this respect, you may come to know how they feel
17 May 2013 03:42 PM
We should embrace Diane Abbott's masculinity 3.0
05 May 2013 05:00 PM
The proposed deal would allow Israel to keep many of its West Bank settlements
16 April 2013 03:46 PM
This was meant to be a state like any other: now it flouts international law
01 February 2013 02:33 PM
In fact, a deal to end the struggle is within reach - if both parties have the will for it
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat