Michael O’Connell-Davidson is studying Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies at Cardiff University. Currently in his second year, Michael is examining subjects such as media law and health reporting, with academic interests including the representations of minority groups in popular culture and the role PR plays in the way news is covered.
03 December 2013 06:19 PM
Mobile games fill that time when you're usually busy doing nothing. From playing God to chasing unicorns, here are 10 that will have you hooked
02 December 2013 04:56 PM
There will be tablets under many trees this Christmas, but they don’t have to cost hundreds. Here are 10 good-value but high-performing devices
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- 1 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 2 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- 5 Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >