Michael O’Connell-Davidson is studying Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies at Cardiff University. Currently in his second year, Michael is examining subjects such as media law and health reporting, with academic interests including the representations of minority groups in popular culture and the role PR plays in the way news is covered.
03 December 2013 06:19 PM
Mobile games fill that time when you're usually busy doing nothing. From playing God to chasing unicorns, here are 10 that will have you hooked
02 December 2013 04:56 PM
There will be tablets under many trees this Christmas, but they don’t have to cost hundreds. Here are 10 good-value but high-performing devices
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella