Michael Plant is chief editor and writer of gaming ezine and blog GamesCatalyst.com, as well as editor of 'The Independent'’s games review printed in the Saturday supplement 'Information'. Established in February 2011, Games Catalyst endeavours to bring its unique brand of fact and satire to the videogaming community and, in tandem with 'The Independent', hopefully turn a few non-believers on to gaming while we’re at it.
Gaming reviews: Shadowrun Returns; Eternal Descent: Heavy Metal Heroes; Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
02 August 2013 07:00 PM
26 July 2013 07:00 PM
19 July 2013 07:00 PM
Deus Ex: The Fall
12 July 2013 07:00 PM
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
28 June 2013 07:00 PM
PC (via theyawhg.com)
27 March 2013 01:50 PM
The Gamecube incarnation of Luigi's Mansion saw our hero nervously stalking in the shadows of a haunted house, hunting spooks with an overpowered vacuum cleaner.
27 March 2013 01:47 PM
Chase McCain's adventure is akin to GTA for kids, as the knowingly clichéd action cop takes to the open world streets as he looks to throw his arch nemesis Rex Fury back behind bars.
27 March 2013 11:57 AM
BioShock Infinite harbours some lofty ambitions as it paints its picture of American exceptionalism
25 March 2013 05:23 PM
A clever, if necessarily limited, mix of gameplay styles
25 March 2013 05:20 PM
All is far from rosy in this eco-warrier revamp
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London