Michael Plant is chief editor and writer of gaming ezine and blog GamesCatalyst.com, as well as editor of 'The Independent'’s games review printed in the Saturday supplement 'Information'. Established in February 2011, Games Catalyst endeavours to bring its unique brand of fact and satire to the videogaming community and, in tandem with 'The Independent', hopefully turn a few non-believers on to gaming while we’re at it.
28 October 2012 04:00 PM
25 October 2012 04:00 PM
25 October 2012 05:00 AM
24 October 2012 04:00 PM
23 October 2012 05:00 AM
We speak to Crystal Dynamics’ Art Director to find out how the Tomb Raider reboot is shaping up, and delve into what has inspired its artistic direction.
22 October 2012 04:00 PM
22 October 2012 05:00 AM
19 October 2012 04:00 PM
Assassin's Creed Cajun style.
19 October 2012 11:12 AM
EA confirm Wii U GamePad additional features: aim assistance, touchscreen player selection and more.
19 October 2012 05:00 AM
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope