Michael Pollan is the author of ‘Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation’, published by Allen Lane, £20
This week's big questions: Is obesity here to stay? Are family meals a thing of the past? Should we all be vegetarian?
31 May 2013 02:18 PM
This week's questions are answered by Michael Pollan, author of ‘Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation’
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 North Koreans are gasping for the truth: Let's give it to them
- 3 27 animals died during filming of Hollywood blockbuster The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, says report
- 4 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
Day In a Page