Mike Harris is the Campaign Director of Don't Spy On Us
America might be waging a war on whistleblowers, but Julian Assange is still a prisoner of his own ego
18 August 2014 06:33 PM
His refusal to go to Sweden is unacceptable — he is not above the law
24 July 2014 03:25 PM
The cumulative effect of our anti-terror legislation is deeply problematic
11 July 2014 06:03 PM
Instead of debate, we've had the usual scare tactics
28 February 2014 03:22 PM
Whistleblowers aren’t going to go away. Neither should we desire them to
21 September 2012 03:06 PM
Major companies have alternatives to litigation. With PR teams and big advertising budgets they can easily counter false claims or unfair criticism.
08 October 1997 12:02 AM
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 Friends 20th anniversary: The highs and lows of the cast's careers since 2004
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster