Mohammad I. Aslam is a Ph.D candidate in Political Science at the Department of Middle East & Mediterranean Studies, King’s College London.
18 December 2012 12:28 PM
This belligerent nation needs a deal; and rockets are bargaining chips
27 April 2012 10:24 AM
The Russian Federation is a major player when it comes to natural gas. Not only are they in possession of the largest proven reserves; but they are also the biggest exporter by supplying over fifteen percent of global gas production.
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband deemed less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for