Mohammad I. Aslam is a Ph.D candidate in Political Science at the Department of Middle East & Mediterranean Studies, King’s College London.
18 December 2012 12:28 PM
This belligerent nation needs a deal; and rockets are bargaining chips
27 April 2012 10:24 AM
The Russian Federation is a major player when it comes to natural gas. Not only are they in possession of the largest proven reserves; but they are also the biggest exporter by supplying over fifteen percent of global gas production.
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Cyclist in Russia narrowly misses being hit by car and lorry
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 What are your fingerprint words?
- 5 Gary Lineker involved in Twitter row after presenter rubbishes claims he will be warned by BBC over foul-mouthed tweets