Nabila Ramdani is an award-winning Paris-born freelance journalist of Algerian descent who specialises in French politics, Islamic affairs, and the Arab World.
22 October 2012 06:29 PM
Trierweiler is suing the reporters who allege she double-dated a member of the opposition
24 May 2012 12:00 AM
07 May 2012 12:00 AM
He has admitted that he 'does not like the rich' and declared: 'my real enemy is the world of finance'
23 March 2012 12:00 AM
Images of armed police milling around the flat of a "neutralised" Muslim of Algerian descent will be welcomed by France's increasingly right-wing political class. As would-be presidents campaign tirelessly towards an election starting next month, they will stress the need to seek out and destroy young men like Mohamed Merah. The 23-year-old "troubled-housing-estate'"kid turned jihad warrior had a truly dismal life record. It covered almost every manifestation of alienated immigrant angst, from petty crime, through to indoctrination in prison, right up to murderous terrorism.
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'