Nat is a freelance writer. She has written for The Times Online, Skeptic Magazine and Culture Vulture, amongst others.
17 January 2013 06:20 PM
This is not sexual flesh, designed to titillate. It's matter-of-fact, the kind of shape and size you wouldn't be surprised to see in your mirror
21 November 2012 03:21 PM
The late Christopher Hitchens may have thought that women aren't funny - but if he were alive he'd see the evidence disproving his theory multiplying by the day
06 November 2012 10:35 AM
Many were offended by Gillette’s sexist 'Get Closer to Your Man' campaign, so it's refreshing to see that they decided to pull it down.
04 October 2012 11:26 AM
Panel shows rarely include enough women. The number of female contributors on the Today programme has risen to 24%. Shouldn't it be more like, say, 50%?
The Daily Mail’s fight to get online porn blocked is a bit rich coming from the people behind Mail Online
11 September 2012 10:32 AM
The hypocrisy of the Mail fighting for porn blocks while filling its site with images of scantily-clad women is getting hard to bear
29 June 2012 12:45 PM
Big Brother is not exactly a stranger to blazing rows between housemates; in fact, one could be forgiven for thinking that they positively encourage as much bile and hatred as possible between contestants
30 April 2012 12:23 PM
Life as a woman is difficult. With the diet of salad and Ryvita and the pressure at work to play with Maltesers in a coquettish manner - if there’s one thing advertising tells us about women, it’s that we bloody love yoghurt.
- 1 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 2 'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf