Neil Norman is a playwright and critic
22 September 2013 05:54 PM
Editing used to be time-consuming and costly. Directors can now fiddle ad infinitum
04 August 2013 05:12 PM
Unpalatable though it may seem to some, art often flourishes in adversity
10 March 2013 12:00 AM
She is so at home playing royalty you could slap her on to a postage stamp and no one would know the difference. Now, she's at it again...
Walt Disney buying Lucasfilm makes perfect sense for both parties - but for Star Wars fans especially
31 October 2012 07:02 PM
It is the loyalty of Star Wars fans that Disney has spent big bucks to purchase
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
The open loathing between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu just got worse
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
President Putin is a dangerous psychopath - reason is not going to work with him
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Britain's widening poverty gap should be causing outrage at the start of the election campaign
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 3 Jewish community urged to boycott Cornwall village after residents vote for 'Hitlers Walk' sign to be reinstated
- 4 Benedict Cumberbatch's Alan Turing gay-rights campaign snubbed by Prince William and Kate Middleton
- 5 Kim Sears responds to swearing controversy with 'parental advisory' T-shirt at Andy Murray's Australian Open final