Neil Norman is a playwright and critic
22 September 2013 05:54 PM
Editing used to be time-consuming and costly. Directors can now fiddle ad infinitum
04 August 2013 05:12 PM
Unpalatable though it may seem to some, art often flourishes in adversity
10 March 2013 12:00 AM
She is so at home playing royalty you could slap her on to a postage stamp and no one would know the difference. Now, she's at it again...
Walt Disney buying Lucasfilm makes perfect sense for both parties - but for Star Wars fans especially
31 October 2012 07:02 PM
It is the loyalty of Star Wars fans that Disney has spent big bucks to purchase
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 2 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 5 Cocaine and cannabis haul hidden in Vatican car seized by French police