Niall Crowley is a singer in the amateur chorus of Birmingham Opera Company
10 October 2012 04:07 PM
There's a risk that in using choirs for everything from helping fragmented communities to stress relief, we drag them down to the level of the mundane
- 1 Top PR exec Justine Sacco under fire for sending racist tweet before flying to Africa
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 The publisher who played with fire: the battle for control of Larsson's £30m legacy
- 5 Police seize possessions of rough sleepers in crackdown on homelessness