Niaz Ahmed is deputy country director for Democracy Reporting International Pakistan. Prior to this, Niaz was a news editor for the Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation, the country’s official radio network, for three years. He has also worked as desk editor for a number of Sindhi and Urdu newspapers in addition working as media consultant for the Leadership for Environment and Development (LEAD-Pakistan), British Petroleum, Premier Kufpec Pakistan, OMV Pakistan and MOL Pakistan.
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper