Nicholas Foulkes is the author of 'Swans, Legends of the Jet Society'
22 December 2013 12:00 AM
People under the prolonged influence of too much money tend to behave in ways that would cause them to shudder in other circumstances
01 July 2012 12:00 AM
As men turn to hair dye and tooth whitening, Nicholas Foulkes asks whatever happened to dignity
30 October 2011 12:00 AM
Not since Oscar Wilde on the death of Little Nell has the tragic plight of a woman required a heart of stone to suppress a fit of the giggles. But, in 21st- rather than 19th-century London, the woman in question is not the granddaughter of a curiosity shop proprietor, but Lisa Tchenguiz, who is said to be in line for the world's biggest divorce payout. She is seeking a £100m settlement from food and drink tycoon Vivian Imerman.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 2 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 5 Cocaine and cannabis haul hidden in Vatican car seized by French police