Nick Clark is the arts correspondent of The Independent. He joined the newspaper in June 2007, initially reporting on the stock markets. He has covered beats including the City, and technology, media and telecoms and made the switch to arts in December 2011. He has also contributed articles to the sports section.
Dorchester Hotel faces the music as prestigious music society joins protest over Brunei’s anti-gay laws
16 May 2014 07:21 PM
The Royal Philharmonic Society has held its annual awards ceremony at the London hotel for more than 20 years
15 May 2014 06:43 PM
14 May 2014 08:55 PM
07 May 2014 12:40 PM
06 May 2014 08:12 PM
Dan Loeb secures board seats for himself and two allies after seven-month feud with management
05 May 2014 07:42 AM
04 May 2014 07:58 PM
Rambert Dance Company to celebrate opening of new £19.6m home in style
25 April 2014 07:01 PM
Predappio already attracts neo-fascists, but its mayor wants to remind visitors of the dictator’s violent and bloody past
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 4 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >