Nigel Farage is the UKIP Leader.
18 September 2014 03:13 PM
If there’s a feeling that we’re not all equal in the eyes of the law, resentment will be created
11 September 2014 05:17 PM
I don’t agree with the Yes campaign, but I’ve been impressed with it
Ashya King's parents 'should not have been locked up in a foreign country for caring about their child'
04 September 2014 06:18 PM
The European Arrest Warrant is draconian legislation
28 August 2014 05:30 PM
Those who predicted we would lose momentum heading into the 2015 election are going to have to think again
21 August 2014 06:00 PM
Those on the minimum wage shouldn't pay anything back to the state
14 August 2014 07:32 PM
I believe in letting the people decide — after all, we live in a democracy don't we?
07 August 2014 06:04 PM
I am delighted that I am joined by glamorous young Royals
07 August 2014 06:00 PM
There’s no way he will choose to stand in a seat where we are strong
31 July 2014 06:27 PM
Despite grand speeches, he has no plans to protect the interests of British workers
24 July 2014 05:38 PM
We need to cut the number of matches if we want our players to be at their best
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: What you shouldn't tweet about if you want to avoid jail today
- 3 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 4 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 5 Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God