Nigel Farage is UKIP Leader and MEP for the South East of England
21 November 2014 05:37 PM
Is it any wonder that Emily Thornberry, Ed Miliband, and David Cameron have no idea about ordinary everyday life?
13 November 2014 05:27 PM
My guarantees begin with a service that stays free at the point of use
06 November 2014 04:36 PM
I can understand why people are taking to the streets in the Million Man March
23 October 2014 06:13 PM
As a nation, our priority must shift to homegrown Islamists
23 October 2014 04:55 PM
Where is the Left’s outrage over the sexual abuse of girls?
Clacton by-election: What an incredible journey Ukip has been on – and now we stand on the brink of making history
09 October 2014 03:31 PM
It's been twenty years since I scraped a handful of votes in the party's first ever by-election
02 October 2014 04:34 PM
Why I handled the announcement of these defections to Ukip the way I did
25 September 2014 07:13 PM
I hope it makes people laugh, and then think
25 September 2014 06:16 PM
It’s time this ‘one-party state’ was broken up
18 September 2014 03:13 PM
If there’s a feeling that we’re not all equal in the eyes of the law, resentment will be created
British Muslim leaders outraged after Eric Pickles says followers of Islam should 'prove their identity'
UK terror fears: My jihadist son returned from Syria mentally scarred – now he is being ignored
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
Billy Crystal: 'Stop shoving gay sex scenes in my face'
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Tennis fan suing Australian Open organisers for 'failing to shade spectators' during Murray match
- 5 Syrian refugee child beaten by Istanbul Burger King manager for eating customer’s leftover food