Nisha Agrawal is Chief Executive of Oxfam India.
India’s wealthy elite and its government need to take responsibility for tackling poverty, but it doesn't mean the UK should cut aid
09 November 2012 12:37 PM
Justine Greening has announced that financial aid from UK to India will end from 2015.
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber announces he's 'retiring from music'
- 4 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- 5 Status: Wet - Woman walks off a pier while checking Facebook on her phone
Day In a Page