Noah Sin is studying for an MSc in International Relations Theory at London School of Economics. He is also a Constituency Campaigner for Oxfam, but views here are his own.
Dave Whelan's use of the word 'chink' is a reminder of the problems facing Britain's Chinese population
24 November 2014 06:43 PM
We can no longer be the silent and invisible minority — we must have our voices heard, and faces seen
Hong Kong Protests: As long as China keeps the door to democracy closed – the umbrellas will stay open
16 October 2014 12:39 PM
Protesters are remaining strong in the face of increasingly violent police tactics
29 September 2014 02:39 PM
It might not be as bad as what's happening in Iraq or Syria, but the injustice taking place in the city is still shocking
03 September 2014 04:33 PM
The freest market on earth is in clear and present danger
01 July 2014 04:54 PM
There is barely a murmur from the country that transferred seven million people to authoritarian China
24 January 2014 02:15 PM
The anti-war movement has an important case to make. But they know that this money-reward mechanism is surely not strengthening their argument
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Black Friday 2014: Opening hours for John Lewis, Asda, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 4 Bill Cosby: Isn’t it obvious why his accusers have stayed silent up until now?
- 5 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'