Noah Sin is studying for an MSc in International Relations Theory at London School of Economics. He is also a Constituency Campaigner for Oxfam, but views here are his own.
Hong Kong Protests: As long as China keeps the door to democracy closed – the umbrellas will stay open
16 October 2014 12:39 PM
Protesters are remaining strong in the face of increasingly violent police tactics
29 September 2014 02:39 PM
It might not be as bad as what's happening in Iraq or Syria, but the injustice taking place in the city is still shocking
03 September 2014 04:33 PM
The freest market on earth is in clear and present danger
01 July 2014 04:54 PM
There is barely a murmur from the country that transferred seven million people to authoritarian China
24 January 2014 02:15 PM
The anti-war movement has an important case to make. But they know that this money-reward mechanism is surely not strengthening their argument
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
- 1 Revolutionary lost Caravaggio painting 'Mary Magdalen in Ecstasy' identified
- 2 McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 5 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands